We currently are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Mechanical Design Engineer (M/F) with significant experience in design machinery who wants to join our team to take the business to the next level.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- 3D Design and 2D detail of sideloaders
- Create model / drawings to company standards
- Be able to support colleagues internal/external to the Drawing Office
- Generate accurate detailed drawings and BOM for manufacture of all relevant components, including all requisite details such as materials, finishes and welds
- Review multiple documents to ensure that you have gathered all relevant information
At least 2 years significant experience in the mechanical design of machinery
Extensive knowledge of most important CAD and PDM software
Ability to contribute to multiple concurrent jobs.
Good written and oral communication skills.
- Location: Cavaion Veronese (VR)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Trainee Electro-Mech Engineer: The role will involve mechanical training, electrical training, the use of power tools and training within of all welding processes.
The position would have the option to progress to becoming a Service Engineer with tasks including repairing industrial equipment and machinery.
The candidate must be able to organise themselves efficiently and have a proactive work ethic.
Standard working hours are Monday-Friday, 8am til 5pm.